Sunday 6 September 2015

Cherry Bomb Fitness Crockpot Beef Soup



Now this is a fall favourite for my house! After the last few days of fighting off the cold and then the flu. I figured my family could really benefit from having a warm meal filled with whole foods! Nothing but the best! Not to mention anything made in a crockpot is a MUST when you yourself are in need of a quick and easy but HEALTHY meal. 

Beef Crockpot Soup

4 Carrots
3 Celery
4 Red potatoes
1 Pack already chopped up beef 
1 Onion
3 Diced tomatoes

Spices 
*1 Bay leave
*(I use Mrs Dash i love the taste it brings out in all my meals and is low salt)*

Chop everything up throw into the crock pot.
Fill with water just to cover veggies and meat.
Add spices.
Cook on high for 4-6 hours in crockpot (most have a setting you can use)

This meal is a HIT in our house tonight! Its super easy and full of whole foods.

Cheers to the Fall season!



No comments:

Post a Comment